Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thoughts so Deep the Squeak.

There Erin, you're not the only one that panics when coming up with a good title.

You may have heard already. I just heard myself through a couple of friends, but blogger Bonnie of Squeaky Wheel Seeks Grease is in a spot of medical trouble.

If you can, help.  We've done this dance before. As Erin says:

A year ago, I was deeply honored by you folks when you generously donated so that I could purchase my carry pistol. This past November, we gunnies came through for Tamara when she was diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma, and wefully funded her procedure. I know that not only will you good folks fund her treatment, you will help her afford that nasty $800 uber-bloodtest for Lyme and whatever else she needs. 
And looking at the page so far we're showing we can.

There's a lot of shit in the world.  And often it feels like we're pissing on a forest fire.

But you know what?  There are things we can do, and we can still make a difference,  even as we tumble down.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am continually awed by what this community can do.